Friday, March 27, 2009

Hyundai







2003 TIBURON GT V6 (6-SPEED)
Well here are some pictures of my tib.My dad passed me this car,he bought it brand new in late november 2002.he then gave it to me in july 2008...with 14,440 miles on it which mean it had barely no miles...i spent money and time with this car an am very proud of how it came out...please rate it afther you view it...if you have any ideas on how to make it look better you can tell me...i have my optiones open to great ideas...Also if you have anything to sell u can write it down on my guestbook an ill let u know....For now im looking for some tuscani emblems...then ill get me a carbon fiber hood..and paint it red to match my car...Not a big fan in painting my car 3...4...5 different colors...guest am kinda old fashion...hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment