Friday, March 27, 2009

Ford







12/20/08 update - The result of playing bumper cars with a F-150..lol.. I'm driving down the street in some traffic, a guy in his pickup is going slow i change lanes to go around him. I guess he wanted to show me how fast his diesel was so he sped up just as a lady pulled out in front of me. I had a choice go left and try to "Dukes of Hazzard" it and go between them or go right, straight into a Hummer dealership. I went left and almost avoided contact, hence only the corner being damaged. It kinda messed up my christmas spirit a lil bit, but it could have been waaay worse.... The most expensive damage was my front rim getting bent and the rear rim getting scratched. I guess some good will come of this. I'm gonna get 2 new rims and when the STANG comes out of plastic surgery, she'll have a new look.

No comments:

Post a Comment